Thomas Cook was named best travel agent at this week’s Cruise International Awards.
Here’s a selection of their latest offers for National Cruise Week:
• Stay 2 nights in a 4-star Barcelona hotel followed by a 7-night cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line on Norwegian Epic to Naples, Rome, Florence/Pisa, Cannes, Provence and back to Barcelona. Fares from £699 pp including return flights. Departs October 12.
• Take a 12-night cruise to the Baltic capitals on Cruise & Maritime Voyages’ Marco Polo. Departs Tilbury September 23 and visits Copenhagen, Warnemunde, Tallinn, St Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm, Holtenau, Brunsbuettel. From £749 pp.
• Cruise to the Mediterranean for 14 nights on P&O’s Ventura from Southampton to Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Portoferraio (Elba), Rome, Capri, Alicante, Gibraltar and back to Southampton. From £999 pp. Departs October 5.
• Cross the Atlantic on Ventura during a 14-night crossing from Southampton to the Caribbean, visiting Madeira, Tortola, Antigua, St Lucia, Grenada, Barbados. Departs November 2 and fare of £1,199 pp includes return flight to London from Barbados.
• Stay 1 night in a 3-star Barcelona hotel followed by a 10-night cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas to Tunis, Valletta (Malta), Messina (Sicily), Naples, Rome, Florence/Pisa and back to Barcelona. From £829 pp for an oceanview cabin and including flights from Gatwick, Stansted, Bristol, Dublin, Liverpool or Newcastle on November 7.
• Go Christmas shopping in New York during a 3-night stay in a 3-star Manhattan hotel before joining Norwegian Jewel for a 7-night cruise to Orlando (from Port Canaveral), Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau, and back to New York. From £1,099 pp for an inside cabin including flights from Heathrow or Belfast departing November 29.
• Stay 7 nights in a 3-star Walt Disney Resort Hotel in Orlando followed by a 5-night cruise with Disney Cruise Line on board Disney Dream from Port Canaveral to Nassau, and Disney’s private resort of Castaway Cay in the Bahamas. From £1,329 pp for an inside cabin and including return flights from Gatwick departing February 24.
• Stay 4 nights in a 3-star International Drive hotel in Orlando followed by a 14-night cruise on board Carnival Legend from Tampa to Nassau, King’s Wharf (Bermuda), Ponta Delgada (Azores), Malaga, Valencia and Barcelona. From £1,259 for a balcony cabin and including return flights from Manchester departing April 3.
• Cruise from the Caribbean to Southampton on Royal Caribbean’s Adventure of the Seas, setting out from San Juan (Puerto Rico) and calling at Charlotte Amalie (St Thomas), St Maarten, St Lucia, St Kitts, Ponta Delgada (Azores). Fares for the 14-night voyage from £1,499 pp including free upgrade to balcony cabin and flight from Heathrow departing April 21.
For any of these deals, go to www.cruiserthomascook.com, call 0800 916 6070 or visit a Thomas Cook or Going Places travel agent.